Monday, June 4, 2012

Metaphysics and Gemstones - Happiness

This is Part 4 in a series of posts about the metaphysical properties of gemstones.

Part 1 was dedicated to creativity and artistic expression, and also gave a brief background on metaphysics. Part 1 also described how to incorporate gemstones and crystals into your lifestyle in order to benefit from their purported healing benefits.

Part 2 covered focus and concentration.

Part 3 focused on patience.

Today I'll cover those gemstones believed to help increase happiness. Need more happiness in your life (who doesn't?) - these gemstones may be for you!

Please note: This information is provided for entertainment purposes only, and should not be construed as diagnosis, prescription, or healthcare information, directives, recommendation, or advice. Please see a licensed healthcare provider for advice and recommendations regarding specific injuries or illnesses.

You may have noticed by now that I am obsessed with raw gemstones - I love how beautiful these minerals are in their natural state, and I actually have a huge personal collection of them. I am enjoying the research I am doing for this series, partly because I get to look at hundreds of pictures of gorgeous rocks! And that is why I am showing so many pictures with these posts - it pleases me!

Many, many gemstones are believed to help with happiness, so if you're looking to try the metaphysical route, you have a lot of options!

Since several of these gemstones have been featured in a previous post, I'll just link to that post, rather than repeating the pics again!

Gemstones believed to help those seeking happiness include:

Smoky Quartz



Blue Lace Agate





Rose Quartz


Amazonite






Other gemstones associated with happiness, but not readily available to jewelry designers, include pyrite, Herkimer diamond, and this beauty, which I just have to show you:

Euclase
 I never heard of Euclase until I started researching this post, but isn't it incredible?

These gemstones, which we've previously covered, are also linked to happiness: amethyst, chrysoprase, aventurine, and carnelian.

That's it for happy stones - anyone out there have a trait or illness they'd like me to cover in my next post - this is fun!

No comments: