Friday, May 4, 2012

A Golden Spiral

This handwoven spiral rope was created with gold freshwater pearls and various sizes of gold-colored seed beads, inspired by the gorgeous golden large-holed lampwork focal bead.

I purchased this bead over 5 years ago, and I wish I knew who made it, because I want more! I have no idea where I got it, and could kick myself - the colors are fabulous, but the shape is what I really love - it's like the artisan twisted the molten glass to get this lovely shape. If you think you recognize this bead, or even better, if you think you can make some, let me know!!

1 comment:

H.T. said...

Hello:
The necklace is very charming in those warm,'old gold' colors.
I love the focal bead.It's really incredible,but have no slightest idea,who could create it.The shape of it and colors are fabulous.
warm Greetings-Halinka-