Thursday, March 8, 2012

Starry Night now on Etsy

I completely forgot about this gorgeous set! Sad ... I need a personal assistant (with a cattle prod, probably) to keep me organized and to keep me on track!



The necklace and earrings are now in my Etsy shop!

I'm not sure why I have such a mental block when it comes to listing items on Etsy! I thought it was the whole photo process - but these were photographed and ready over 2 months ago, so that's not it. And Etsy did streamline the listing process down from that horrid 5 page listing mess we used to have to go through, but I still struggle when it comes to listing. Anyone else stuggle with this? How do you get over the listing hurdle?

I'm also curious how others deal with listing sets. I have found that it is easier for me to list the individual parts of a set separately (e.g. earrings in one listing, necklace in another, bracelet in another listing), so if a customer doesn't want the whole set, they can purchase only the pieces they want. What works for you?

1 comment:

Maggie said...

First of all what a beautiful set. I agree with selling them separately. Even though Etsy has made listing easier, I just found the copy button that will automatically make a new listing and I just change pictures and key words, yet I still have beads waiting to be photographed and photographed beads waiting to be listed.