Friday, March 16, 2012

Cellini project update

Sorry, this is a horrible picture because of the lighting at my workbench, but this is the progress I made yesterday connecting the 2 Cellini spiral tubes. The lampwork focal will hang from the Bali silver elbow tube, but I disconnected it so I could manipulate the beadwork more easily (and it still isn't really easy to manipulate - I have about 20 different pieces of FireLine worked in there, and they are all serving a purpose, so I keep getting tangled!

I hope I can work on this some today, before I lose momentum, but I have a lot of do-over jewelry to tackle today!

4 comments:

Lupe Meter said...

Wow, it is coming together quite beautifully! I hate when things get tangled...I have no patience for that! That focal bead is gorgeous! When you get it all done, it will look awesome!

H.T. said...

Hi:-)
The necklace seems to be going very interesting.I also hate,when I have lots of Fireline threads at the same time,during my stitching.It's annoying to see them involved here and there.It's a pity,You didn't show all the necklace,with those spiral parts of the rope,but I do hpoe,when You have finished it,You'll show how it looks entirely finished.
Happy Beading to You-I can see-it's not much left-the final effect is getting close:-)
Warm Hugs-Halinka-

Sweet Freedom said...

For sure, Halinka - I will be showing my *masterpiece* in its entirety when I finish!!

Maggie said...

Oh wow! I take back what I said about those being pretty Christmas ornaments. Well, they still would, but this is so stunning and such a wonderful work of art. Keep that momentum up because I'll be waiting to see the finished masterpiece.