Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Sunday Afternoon Bracelet

I made this right angle weave bracelet Sunday afternoon:

It was created with gorgeous, shimmery AB2x Czech pressed glass squares and AB2x Miyuki seed beads. It closes with a purple square glass button I found on a dress in my closet; the button was such a perfect match for the colors and shapes in this bracelet that I impulsively snipped it off the dress and worked it into the design. It makes the purple in these glass beads pop!

Is anyone surprised that this bracelet is in my current color obsession? Loving these colors lately!!

I took photos when I got to the shop this morning, and this yummy bracelet is now in my Etsy shop.

2 comments:

H.T. said...

Hi:-)
This is the very elegant and nice bracelet.The colors and design match to all kind of clothesand can be worn for all ocassions.
Greetings-Halinka-

Christine Altmiller said...

love this! the bracelet didn't need anything more than those two bead choices (plus the cool button!) to make its statement. love the width and the colors.