Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I just gotta say...

Running my B&M bead shop keeps me hopping about 16 hours a day, 6 to 7 days a week, but it's doing wonders for my "Etsy" sales, in a way.

Just today, these 2 Etsy items sold from my B&M bead shop -



This wire-wrapped dichroic glass pendant had been in my Etsy shop for at least a year, and had been featured in several treasuries.








This wire-wrapped ring had been in my Etsy shop for at least 8 months.



And in the past 2 weeks, these other Etsy items have sold from my bead shop:





This gorgeous beadwoven spiral necklace, listed in September '07, which was frequently featured in Etsy treasuries.








These Swarovski crystal "pinecone" earrings, listed in my Etsy shop last November.






This fabulous bronze peyote cuff, with its eccentric matte blue stripe.







This beadwoven spiral with a gorgeous turquoise heart focal bead was actually purchased by a bride-to-be to wear in her western-themed wedding! She wore jeans, a white long-sleeved button-down shirt, and this necklace, and rode up to the ceremony on horseback. She brought the wedding album in to show me, so that was really gratifying for me.








These cute purple lampwork earrings - but fear not! Their turquoise and their green siblings are still in my Etsy shop!




And this is just in the past 2 weeks... so tomorrow, I am hauling the rest of my Etsy stuff down to the shop, and putting it on display!


So if you've hearted, or had your eye on, something in my Etsy shop and find that it is suddenly no longer there, it may have sold here locally. Thanks Augusta (and Aiken, and North Augusta, and Lincolnton, and Thomson).


OR, it may have traveled over to my ArtFire Studio, where things have been selling within 24 hours of being listed - I'm kind of crushing on ArtFire right now. Not to mention, I got a personal phone call from ArtFire's Jessica today, trying to help me with a problem I had contacted them about. I would have been happy with an e-mail, but a personal phone call, on December 23 - what excellent customer service! Plus, while we were talking, she needed to ask Matt (the IT guru) a question, and told me he was just in the next room, and she actually hollered her question over at him, and I heard him answer!


Bailey is quietly snoring by my side (with his back to me, out of disdain for my prolonged computer time tonight), so I'm going to wrap this up, and cuddle a bit with him and watch NCIS. Yeah, it's a repeat, but I'd pretty much watch Mark Harmon read the phone book, so NCIS here I come.


Y'all have a great Holiday, OK?


PS - and if you want to see some out-of-this world wire-wrapping, go here. Girl's got some mad skillz!

Merry Christmas, Sharon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Here I go to peak at the fab link you listed on wire techniques and it's me, haha! Thank you so much!

Just stopping by to wish you a wonderful holiday filled with laughter & love and a New Year of success. Love your work, it's just GORGEOUS!!

love & hugs to you♥

Sweet Freedom said...

Gotcha!